The SBRC Facility
Meaningful applied research requires a cutting-edge facility, and the 6 Star Green Star- Education Design v1 accredited Sustainable Buildings Research Centre goes above and beyond to achieve this.
As a Living Laboratory, the SBRC provides a demonstration space for display of sustainable building technologies and components that will be of benefit to the sustainable buildings industry.
SBRC facilities include:
- Large Scale Integrated Component Testing Lab
- Electrical Power Quality, Renewable Generation and Storage Lab
- Water Sustainability Lab
- Thermal Analysis and Simulation Lab
- Roof Top Testing Lab
- Building Performance and Monitoring Lab
- Sustainability Training Hall
- Collaborative Partner Space
Read. Feature article about the SBRC building
Look. The SBRC Building Galleries
The SBRC Building- September 2013
The SBRC Building- Artists Impression
SBRC is located at the University of Wollongong's Innovation Campus (iC). The iC precinct aims to provide an environment for commercial and research entities to co-locate with UOW teams to establish successful and productive partnerships.
The Innovation Campus is located in Wollongong, NSW (one hour south of Sydney).